About Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint
Chalk Paint® is one of the most versatile paints on the market for many reasons. Here are a few reasons why you should consider trying this product.
- BEST paint on the market for painting furniture
- Can be painted on almost any surface
- Use on walls- for a soft matte effect or wax it for a polished plaster effect
- Can even be used to paint floors
- Paint can be applied to interior or exterior surfaces and furnishings
- Use one color or layer on colors
- Distress and apply waxes to create an old world patina
- Can be used as a wash- dilute with water so when you apply paint it shows the wood grain
- You can use it as an impasto (thickly), just leave the lid off to thicken.
- The colors are very pure, very little black is used in creating the colors, except in Graphite, so the colors can be mixed in any combination
Ease of Use:
- No need to prime or sand
- The colors are mixed intelligently and Annie Sloan’s web site shows how you can adapt your colors for your use
- Paint is flexible so you can be creative and change your mind
- Paint can be washed off your brush weeks later
- Paint does not form a skin on it when you leave the lid off. Just add some water if it’s too thick
- Paint has extremely low VOCs so it will not hurt the environment
- In Annie’s Book Quick and Easy Paint Transformations and Creating the French Style you will learn numerous applications and techniques
These are just a few reasons why Chalk Paint® is so amazing!
If you have questions about this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.anniesloan.com to find a retailer near you.